Or, follow these 7 simple easy steps to schedule your coaching sessions:
1) Click on “Schedule Your Coaching Sessions” either here or below.
2) Select your location or country time zone:
- On the top right of the window that opens up, you will see “Time Zone” with a drop down menu.
- Select the drop down box and select/change your time zone if required. The first time you open the calendar page you will automatically be asked to select your time zone.
3) Select the “Coaching Session Duration” based on your membership program:
- On the left of the screen, you will see a small monthly calendar and below that a drop down menu where you can select the “Meeting Duration”.
- Please select either 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes depending on the membership program you subscribed to.
4) Determine which time slots are available for your life coaching sessions:
- The times you see now on the calendar are based on the time zone you have selected in step 2. There is no need for you to calculate any time zone differences because I have made it easy for you and this is all done automatically for you.
- On the large calendar you will either see white spaces or grey spaces. The white spaces are the time slots that are available for you to propose times for your life coaching sessions. The grey spaces will have the word “Busy” and are not available to you.
5) Select the time slots that you want for your life coaching sessions:
- Selection of your life coaching slots must be done at least 2 weeks ahead of whatever time you are requesting.
- If you have done step 3 above, when you move the cursor over the calendar, it will automatically be preset to the “meeting duration” you have chosen. In addition, when you move the cursor over the calendar, there will be a small grey box that appears wherever the cursor is and in it will have either the words “Busy” or “Available”, so it is easy for you.
- All you have to do is click on whatever time slot that is convenient for you to have your life coaching sessions in.
- You can select up to 5 time slots for your life coaching sessions, which means that you can schedule your coaching sessions ahead of time and for the whole month and even for the next month too (if you have paid in advance for a few months).
- Whatever time slots you select for life coaching will automatically appear on the left of the screen under the “Proposed Times” section.
- Once you're done with choosing all your desired life coaching slots, click on “Next”.
6) Send me notification of your proposed Life Coaching time slots:
- Once you have clicked next, a new screen will open up and all you have to do is fill in the required details like your name, email address, topic (you can simply put “Coaching” in this field) and you can also enter anything you want in the “Personal Message” and “Location” fields. By default, our life coaching sessions will be done over Skype, but if you would like to make any other arrangements, you can notify me through the “Personal Message” or “Location” fields.
- Once you fill in all the required information and click on “Send”, I will receive automatically receive notification through email.
7) Confirmation of the proposed life coaching time slots:
- The last step in this process is confirmation.
- Receiving the notification sent to me for the proposed life coaching slots, I will confirm my acceptance.
- Upon me confirming acceptance, you will then automatically receive a confirmation email with those times.
- I suggest you either enter those times into Outlook or any other form of time management or calendar that you keep.
* Remember to schedule your life coaching sessions at least 2 weeks ahead of time.